Eureka Today exists to review the very best work of Malaysian bloggers and websites. If you want Eureka Today to review your blog/websites, kindly send your request to eureka2day(at)hotmail.com. Xie Xie :)

Welcome to Eureka Today

eureka today blog website review blogspot Eureka Today


Hi dear readers of Eureka Today! Warmest welcome to my blog!

My name is Kevin. I love to read and check out interesting blogs and websites from my own country Malaysia and all around the world (of course I can only read English and Mandarin, the rest...maybe I will use google to translate it).

You might ask me why I would want to start this blog and what is the purpose of this blog. Well, the reason is quite simple:




To feedback and to provide a review of other blogs and websites, especially Blog/websites-Made-in-Malaysia and Made-by-Malaysian.

This is to promote good and quality blog/websites (which i personally think it's really really good) to my dear reader so that will get to check out some cool blog/websites that are worth looking at.

Yes, Eureka! Eureka! I have found it!

Kevin

http://eureka2day.blogspot.com




0 comments: