Eureka Today exists to review the very best work of Malaysian bloggers and websites. If you want Eureka Today to review your blog/websites, kindly send your request to eureka2day(at)hotmail.com. Xie Xie :)

Masak-Masak



Yummy. This is the Malaysian food blog that I like the most. The posts are original and the photo too!! I like the food photo taken by the writer- very colourful and attractive. The writer claims to be crazy about food food and food. She reviewed food from KL and selangor areas. That's why I like to read, because I stay at Petaling Jaya mah. Thanks to boo_licious that I have found a lot of nice food around my place. I always thought of PJ as a place without nice food to eat. But my misconception is clear after reading Masak-Masak.

Sometimes you will get to read some recipes here. Must try coz it looks seriously delicious and original in the photos. This 2-years-old++ blog was nominated for best food blog. I believe this blog deserved to be nominated.


I think It would be great if the writer is able to provide map to go to the reviewed shops, so that the reader will have idea how to get recommended good food.

0 comments: